7 Keys to helping your child get the most out of their Martial Arts training at our school.
- Congratulate them on making the decision to come to class today.
- When they look over at you during class, give them a positive sign of encouragement.
- Help them stay focused, by letting instructors and assistants do the work when it comes to making corrections.
- Please feel free to step outside if you have younger children that need your attention.
- A high energy classroom is important, and we love noise during class! However, it is better for our students if they are the ones making the noise. Thank you for turning off cell phones while sitting in the studio.
- After every class, talk with your child about their training. Focus on “what” they did instead of “how” they did. This will build their confidence and excitement about their next class.
- As your child begins to class, give yourself a “pat on the back” for being a caring, committed parent and for supporting your child in all that they do. They may not thank you for years to come, but remember that you are making the biggest difference possible.